Darren Farrell visits Triangle Day School
Tuesday, September 19, 2023: Darren Farrell is coming to Triangle Day School - PreK - 2nd Grade!
Important Info for Ordering:
- Be sure to list your STUDENT'S NAME and TEACHER'S NAME in the order comments section during checkout.
- The book will be signed by Darren Farrell and personalized for the student.
- We will automatically apply a 10% discount to all books ordered for this event! We will manually apply the discount before we process it.
- Under shipping options, choose "pick up at store" then pay online, and we'll deliver the books to TDS; there are no shipping charges!
- All orders must be received by noon Monday, September 18.
Darren Farrell is an award-winning children's book author and illustrator. His most recent book is Give This Book Away, a one-of-a-kind picture book that brilliantly introduces the act of giving—quite literally—in a concrete way for kids to understand, and reveals how good it feels when you do.
His book Dandelion Magic, with Maya Tatsukawa, was published in April 2021 and has been nominated for the 2024 North Carolina Children's Book Award. He is also the author of Letter Town: A Seek-and-Find Alphabet Adventure.
His book Thank You, Octopus was an NPR and HuffPost best book of the year. The New York Times called Stop Following Me, Moon! “a perfect introduction to the wonders of the universe.”
Darren has been featured in the the Wall Street Journal, on NPR, and in HuffPost.