Jared Chapman visits Scroggs Elementary School
Wednesday, September 6, 2023: Jared Chapman is coming to Scroggs Elementary!
Important Info for Ordering:
- Be sure to list your STUDENT'S NAME and TEACHER'S NAME in the order comments section during checkout.
- The book will be signed by Jared Chapman and personalized for the student.
- We will automatically apply a 10% discount to all books ordered for this event! We will manually apply the discount before we process it.
- Under shipping options, choose "pick up at store" then pay online, and we'll deliver the books to Scroggs; there are no shipping charges!
- All orders must be received by noon on Tuesday, September 5.
In a hilarious story for fans of We Don't Eat Our Classmates, a young girl is determined to find out the truth about her favorite animals -- and find out once and for all, are seals really jerks and do they really eat penguins?!
Seals are Lorelei’s favorite animal: they're so cute and cuddly and best buddies with penguins. Well... that’s what she thought before learning the ugly truth -- some seals EAT penguins! She doesn’t want to believe it at first, but she drags Penguin, the classroom guest, and seal whistleblower, to Antarctica to prove Penguin wrong and confront Seal face-to-face. And Seal finally reveals the truth. Beloved creator of bestseller Vegetables in Underwear, Jared Chapman explores the ultimate question: Can seals be Lorelei's favorite animal even if they eat penguins? Seals Are Jerks! is the launch of an exciting new series, in the spirit of We Don't Eat Our Classmates, Children Make Terrible Pets, and I Want My Hat Back.