Wednesday, October 14, 7 pm (watch live on YouTube here)
We hope you’ll join us for Scholastic Parents Night, a virtual event designed to make this nontraditional school year a little more manageable—and fun!
A panel of Scholastic editors and education experts will share learn-at-home tips, book recommendations, and more, and be available for a Q&A.
We will joined by:
- Moderator John Schu - Host of Book Joy Live, author of the popular blog Watch. Read. Connect. and Ambassador of School LIbraries for Scholastic Book Fairs.
- Liza Baker - Vice President and Publisher (Picture Books and Scholastic Early Learners)
- Katie Carella - Executive Editor (Acorn/Branches)
- Katie Woehr - Senior Editor (Bob Books, I Survived series)
- David Saylor - Vice President and Creative Director (Graphix)
Attendees who visit the store after the event will get a goodie bag (on a first come, first serve basis), and all attendees will receive digital activities, brochures and more!
Attendees may also be entered to win a book bundle, which includes the items listed below! If you would like to be entered, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Scholastic Parents Night Raffle. We will contact you if you win.
- BunBun and BonBon #1: Fancy Friends written and illustrated by Jess Keating
- Hello Hedgehog #1: Do You Like My Bike? written and illustrated by Norm Feuti
- My Sticker Dictionary from Scholastic Early Learners
- Everything Awesome About Dinosaurs written and illustrated by Mike Lowery
- I Survived the Attacks of September 11, 2001 by Lauren Tarshis
We hope you join us for this special event!