Flyleaf Books Events Room Rental
Contact: Jamie Fiocco or 919-942-7936 (email preferred)
Email us about room rental rates. We are open to most ideas, including parties and weddings!
If you are a non-profit or a community group with a public discussion idea, talk to us!
Hourly rental fee:
- $200/hour during store hours, $300/hour for events outside regular store hours
- Add 1 hour to the total event run time to allow for setup before & for guests to leave after.
- End of event must be at least 30 minutes prior to regular closing time or after hour rates apply.
- Regular store hours are Mon-Sat 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sun 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Special Event rental fee: if you would like to rent the entire store for an evening event or a portion of the day please contact us at 919-942-7936 to discuss.
Fee must be paid in full 21 days before the event or the reservation will be cancelled. Non-refundable within 21 days of the event but every effort will be made to reschedule.
Food & drink:
- If the group serves food or drinks there is a $100 non-refundable fee. This does not apply to individuals who want to bring in their own non-alcoholic drink like coffee or soda.
- Alcohol cannot be served without prior permission. Foster’s Market is available to set up a cash bar in Flyleaf but this must be arranged in advance.
- Foster’s Market, Kitchen & Flying Burrito have catering menus. Please contact them directly.
Chairs, tables & AV equipment:
- Provided with the rental: wireless mic, 100 chairs, two 6-foot tables and a podium.
- We have a ceiling-mounted projector with a cable hookup for laptop computers. We don’t have a technical expert on staff to help you, so we encourage you to come out in advance to make sure the AV system and your laptop are compatible.
If there is a charge to attend the event, Flyleaf Books receives 30% of ticket sales. Ticket sales must be handled off site prior to the event.
If the event is open to the public, Flyleaf will help promote the event through our events listing, this means we’ll submit the event to the local calendars, web sites and newspapers and promote it on our web site, newsletter and in-store.
Unless you’ve booked the entire space, please bear in mind the bookstore will be in operation during your event. This means there will be quiet music and regular bookstore sounds like cash registers and staff talking with customers.
No animals other than service animals. All children must be accompanied by an adult.