Robin Hall visits Perry Harrison Elementary School
Monday, November 13, 2023: Robin Hall is coming to Perry Harrison Elementary!
Important Info for Ordering:
- Be sure to list your STUDENT'S NAME and TEACHER'S NAME in the order comments section during checkout.
- The book will be signed by Robin Hall and personalized for the student.
- We will automatically apply a 10% discount to all books ordered for this event! We will manually apply the discount before we process it.
- Under shipping options, choose "pick up at store" then pay online, and we'll deliver the books to Perry Harrison; there are no shipping charges!
- All orders must be received by noon on Sunday, November 19, 2023.
When a stranger moves to town with sadness in his eyes, Laurel and her father, who are rug weavers by trade, want to help. With gorgeous illustrations of the natural beauty of the Appalachian Mountains and depictions of the Appalachian weaving tradition, The Littlest Weaver shows readers how to hold space for grief.
The Littlest Weaver is an allegorical tale that feels timeless and that not only gives weight and volume to feelings of loss and grief but also gives a window into the process of healing after a trauma.
Robin Hall lives on a tiny farm in North Carolina with one handsome husband, five children, four dogs, three weaving looms, and too many chickens to count. She holds an MFA in Writing from Vermont College of Fine Arts and believes everyone has a need to create, whether it be the best loaf of bread, a beautiful rug, or a story to share.