Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions regarding our store and website. If you have a question that isn't answered here, or need additional information please contact us.
- Where are you located?
- 752 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Chapel Hill, NC 27514
- Where do I park?
- Anywhere in Midtown Market but be mindful of the spots designated for Hunam Chinese!
- What are your hours?
Monday to Saturday: 9a.m. – 9p.m.,
Sunday: 11a.m. – 6 p.m.
Online: always open!
- How do I contact you?
- Visit our Contact Us page
- If I find a book on your site, does that mean it's currently in stock at your store?
- Not necessarily. If your order is time sensitive, please call us to confirm availability.
- I received a confirmation e-mail. Does this mean that my order is ready to be picked up or has been shipped?
- No. This just means that we've received your order, you will be contacted when your order has shipped or is ready to be picked up.
- When will I get my book(s)?
- For in stock orders we strive to ship them within 7 business day and delivery time depends on the method of shipping selected. For orders with out of stock items, we will provide an estimated date of shipment.
- What if I need to return something?
- Please review our return policies and contact us with any further questions.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express and if you're picking up in store, you may pay in cash.
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Log in, select 'My Account' and Orders' a list of all orders and their current status is provided.