Stacy McAnulty visits Glenwood Elementary
Wednesday, April 6, 2022: Stacy McAnulty is coming to Glenwood Elementary!
We are temporarily sold out of Our Planet ahead of the event. Place your order by 5pm on Tuesday, April 5, and we will deliver signed/personalized stock to Glenwood on Friday, April 8.
Important Info for Ordering:
- Be sure to list your STUDENT'S NAME and TEACHER'S NAME in the order comments section during checkout
- The book will be personalized using the student's first name, unless you put a different request in the order comments section.
- We will automatically apply a 10% discount to all books ordered for this event! We will manually apply the discount before we process it.
- Under shipping options, choose "pick up at store" then pay online, and we'll deliver the books to Glenwood; there are no shipping charges!
- All orders must be received by 5pm on Tuesday, April 5.
From writer Stacy McAnulty and illustrator David Litchfield, Our Planet! There's No Place Like Earth is a nonfiction picture book about the Earth, told from the perspective of Earth herself.
Meet Earth. Planet Awesome! And your awesome home! Actually, Earth is home to all the plants and all the animals in the solar system, including nearly eight billion people. Humans have accidentally moved Earth's climate change into the fast lane, and she need your help to put on the brakes. Earthlings need Earth, and Earth needs Earthlings, so let’s save Earth together!
With characteristic humor and charm, Stacy McAnulty channels the voice of Earth in this next celestial "autobiography" in the Our Universe series. Rich with kid-friendly facts and beautifully brought to life by David Litchfield, this is an equally charming and irresistible picture book
Stacy McAnulty is the author of many books for children, notably the nonfiction picture book series Our Universe, which includes titles, Earth! My First 4.54 Billion Years, Mars! Earthlings Welcome, and Moon! Earth's Best Friend, among others. She's also the author of picture books Brains! Not Just a Zombie Snack, A Small Kindness, Beautiful, Brave, and Love, and she writes books for middle-grade readers including The Miscalculations of Lightning Girl and Millionaires for the Month. Stacy lives in North Carolina with her family and as many dogs as she can sneak in the house.