VIRTUAL: Jodi Lynn Anderson visits Carrboro Elementary
Tuesday, April 5, 2022: Jodi Lynn Anderson is coming (virtually) to Carrboro Elementary - 5th grade class!
Important Info for Ordering:
- Be sure to list your STUDENT'S NAME and TEACHER'S NAME in the order comments section during checkout
- The book will not be personalized but will feature a signed bookplate
- We will automatically apply a 10% discount to all books ordered for this event! We will manually apply the discount before we process it.
- Under shipping options, choose "pick up at store" then pay online, and we'll deliver the books to CES; there are no shipping charges!
- All orders must be received by 5pm on Sunday, April 10.
The adventurous and utterly relatable second book in the haunting and magical Thirteen Witches series from New York Times bestselling author Jodi Lynn Anderson follows Rosie as she hunts the remaining witches.
After twelve-year-old Rosie Oaks’s triumph over a powerful evil witch, a whole new world opened up to her—one full of witches who control many of the experiences that make life worth living and use their dominion to torment people. As the latest in a line of powerful witch hunters, it’s up to Rosie to defeat them. With her loyal friend Germ by her side and her newly created witch-weapon at the ready, Rosie leaves home on a quest to find and vanquish the remaining of the original Thirteen Witches.
With the help of an enchanted time-traveling whale, Rosie travels through the depths of the sea and across vast distances as she seeks to fulfill her destiny. The lives of those she loves hang in the balance and her skills are put to the ultimate test as Rosie digs deep for the strength to complete her quest. But can one girl hope truly hope to eliminate forces that have been at work for centuries?
Jodi Lynn Anderson is the bestselling author of several critically acclaimed books for young people, including the May Bird trilogy and My Diary from the Edge of the World. She lives with her husband, son, and daughter in Asheville, North Carolina, and holds an MFA in writing and literature from Bennington College.