Usually Available in 1-5 Days, supply chain issues may affect these times
Learn over 50 mind-blowing magic tricks and delight your friends and family, all without buying fancy props or equipment.Step-by-step photos
and encouraging performance tips
from top magician Jake Banfield will turn you into a professional in no time! Magic Tricks with Coins, Cards, and Everyday Objects
will teach you how to make magic with anything you can get your hands on.
With magic tricks of varying levels of difficulty divided by category—card tricks
, coin tricks
, everyday objects
, and mind reading
—this book offers an insider’s view of the popular world of “street magic,” where magicians specialize in up-close, informal tricks to bamboozle their audiences.
Along with card trick basics
, the introduction sets out the rules for performing magic
and offers suggestions on how to combine tricks
for maximum impact, tips on rehearsing and practice
, and advice on how to develop your own performance style
to truly wow your audience.
Then, explore top magic secrets to learn how to:
Attention aspiring Houdinis of all ages: prepare to transform from you into super magic you.
- Make a card chosen by a volunteer disappear, and then reappear inside an orange!
- Melt a coin through an audience member’s hand!
- Make two paper clips fly through the air like trapeze artists and end up magically linked!
- Turn into a magical ninja, harnessing a secret force to chop a carrot in two with only a banknote!
- Tear a length of thread into pieces, and then miraculously restore them into one long piece again!
- Amaze your volunteer by knowing exactly which word they’re thinking of!
- And so much more!
About the Author
Jake Banfield has been performing magic for as long as he can remember. An esteemed member of the prestigious magic circle, Jake has performed for exclusive events around the world and has even written his own show. His effortlessly cool approach makes learning magic look easy!