There's hardly anything more uncomfortable than not knowing how to interact or properly communicate in any given situation. Typically, Spanish textbooks will equip you with rigid and robotic one-liners that won't even get you past the first couple sentences of a conversation. Once you've used up your "textbook Spanish", the conversation fizzles out and the interaction is over before it even really begins.
If you want to learn to have an ACTUAL conversation in Spanish, you'll need to study real-life Spanish as it's really spoken and expressed by native Spanish speakers in everyday situations.
"But where would I find a book like that?" you might ask.
Well, we have just the thing
Included in This Book:
- 101 Spanish dialogues exactly as it's spoken on the streets of Spain, Colombia, Costa Rica, and many other Latin American countries.
- Real-life examples of the MOST TYPICAL conversations in social interactions.
- The MOST IMORTANT words and phrases you are 100% GUARENTEED to use in any Spanish speaking country
- Examples on how to use typical Spanish expressions to sound more authentic and make Spanish-speaking friends easily
- The ABSOLUTE basic vocabulary you HAVE TO KNOW to interact with anyone in Spanish
And not to worry Even if you barely speak a word of Spanish, this book is simple and straightforward enough to help kickstart your Spanish learning. You'll learn how to break the ice, talk to strangers, and how to build rapport all in Spanish.
If you want to become fluent and learn how to confidently string together Spanish sentences that roll off your tongue with ease, scroll on up, grab your copy, and get started TODAY
*BONUS* Buy the paperback and get the ebook FREE
*SPECIAL GIFT* Included with this book is a link to a FREE copy of my new book "22 Deadly Language Learning Sins: That Kill Progress and Waste Your Time and How to Avoid Them"