Usually Available in 1-5 Days, supply chain issues may affect these times
This elegant standing desk calendar features a masterpiece from The Met every day of the year.
Visit The Metropolitan Museum of Art every day of the year with this engaging day-to-day calendar. At the beginning of each day, flip over the front sheet to reveal another glowing work of art. This calendar presents 314 vivid images embodying The Met’s vast collection of over 2 million works of art and 17 curatorial departments.
Selections include exquisite paintings, drawings, sculptures, musical instruments, photography, arms and armor, decorative arts, jewelry, and costumes by such renowned artists as Vincent van Gogh, Claude Monet, William Morris, Louis Comfort Tiffany, Mary Cassatt, Georgia O’Keeffe, and Romare Bearden.
- Cover painting by Georgia O’Keeffe (American, 1887–1986)
- Page size: 7" x 6"
- Paper-over-board easel holder for desk or tabletop display
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Full-color pages printed on both sides
- Day/Date reference on each page
- Combined weekend pages
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Information about each work of art featured