Signed copies of Sarah Dessen's books!
A very favorite author at Flyleaf Books!
Sarah Dessen grew up in Chapel Hill, North Carolina and attended UNC-Chapel Hill, graduating with highest honors in Creative Writing. She is the author of several novels, including Someone Like You, Just Listen and Along for the Ride. A motion picture based on her first two books, entitled How to Deal, was released in 2003. Her tenth novel,What Happened to Goodbye, is publishing in paperback on 4/9/13 and her new novel comes out in hardcover 6/4/13. She lives in North Carolina.
A Flyleaf Books Special Service:
Order copies of Sarah's books here and let us know how you'd like them personalized-- or just plain signed-- and we'll get them to you as soon as possible. Give us a little extra time for when Sarah's on tour and out of town.
An extra special offer for the upcoming novel The Moon and More:
Preorder your copy of The Moon and More from Flyleaf and receive an EXCLUSIVE gift pack!
Your free gift pack includes a poster, Colby sticker, and a necklace- PLUS, a SIGNED BOOKPLATE in your copy of The Moon and More!*
*while supplies last
What the critics say about Sarah Dessen's books:
- “Dessen has a perfect ear.”Booklist, boxed review
- “Dessen has written a powerful, polished story.” – School Library Journal
- An ALA Best Book for Young Adults
- A School Library Journal Best Book of the Year
- Leaves readers amused—and sorry when it concludes.” – Kirkus Reviews
- “Teens will just want to cheer.” – School Library Journal starred review
- “Dessen explores the interior and exterior lives of her characters and shows their flaws, humanity, struggles and incremental successes. This is young adult fiction at its best.” —School Library Journal
- “As with all Dessen’s books, her latest is a must-have.”- VOYA, starred review
- “Dessen has built a well-deserved reputation…her many fans won’t be disappointed.”-Booklist